Your Favorite Loan Application Checklist
At Fairway’s First Team we want to help you get into the home of your dreams with a mortgage tailored to fit your unique needs. Whether you’re looking to buy a house, build one, refinance your current home mortgage, or invest in a second home, we are here to partner with you at every step of your journey.
We understand that the home loan process can seem overwhelming and daunting. We are here to help guide you through the process. From gathering the proper documentation to helping you select the mortgage option that best suits your needs, we make the process as simple as possible. Our resources help you to understand the home loan process and what you can expect from us each step of the way. Our team of professionals is at your disposal to ask questions and assist you in your decision making. We want you to make the best decisions for your family.
With that in mind, if you’re dreaming about owning your own home, you’ll want to make sure that you have all of your information at the ready when you go to apply for a mortgage loan. Our Loan Application Checklist gives you a detailed list of the items that you’ll need to gather in order to complete your online application. Having the right information at the ready can save you time and money in the long run!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact one of our loan officers today. We can’t wait to help you get started!
THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS USUALLY REQUIRED DURING THE LOAN PROCESS:
- Your Social Security number
- Current pay stubs or, if self employed, your tax returns for the past two years
- Bank statements for the past two months
- Investment account statements for the past two months
- Life insurance policy
- Retirement account statements for the past two months
- Make and model of vehicles you own and their resale value
- Credit card account information
- Auto loan account information
- Personal loan account information
IF YOU CURRENTLY OWN REAL ESTATE:
- Mortgage account information
- Home insurance policy information
- Home equity account information (if applicable)